Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14-shifts per month equates to full-time.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Perm or LT Hospitalist.
- Shift model.
- Compensation: $220,000+. Productivity incentive.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Profile: Well established and well managed hospitalist program.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Trauma: Level II.
- Benefits: Full and comprehensive health and welfare package available.
- Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- City: Memphis, TN (west TN).
- Length of Stay: 3-days.
- Procedures: None required at this time.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support typical of a Community Hospital.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 12-hr.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 1.