Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Wednesday · March 22, 2023
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- 14-shifts per month equates to full-time.
- City: Memphis, TN (west TN).
- Trauma: Level II.
- Procedures: None required at this time.
- Shift model.
- Compensation: $220,000+. Productivity incentive.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Profile: Well established and well managed hospitalist program.
- Benefits: Full and comprehensive health and welfare package available.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 12-hr.
- Position: Perm or LT Hospitalist.
- Length of Stay: 3-days.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support typical of a Community Hospital.
- Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 1.