Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Large Geriatric patient base, but Hospitalists see all Adult ages.
- Daytime Hospitalist opportunity with a growing healthcare leader.
- This birthplace of Elvis Presley is still a cultural and musical mecca and home to a growing population of over 1 million people.
- No procedures necessary.
- Monday - Friday schedule, excellent salary and benefits, including Malpractice with Tail.
- Monday to Friday schedule, Days only.
- Memphis has one of the lowest cost-of-living in the country and is home to one of the largest Medical Centers in the south.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.