Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- Amazing music scene.
- Multiple retirement options.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.