Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Amazing music scene.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
- Multiple retirement options.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- Our services are free for you.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.