Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Tuesday · October 22, 2019
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- Amazing music scene.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Multiple retirement options.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.