Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- Multiple retirement options.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- Amazing music scene.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- Our services are free for you.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.